Nairobi Region Actuarial Convention
The university will be hosted the Nairobi Region Actuarial Sciences Society of Kenya Convention on 29th March 2019 at Mount Kenya University, main Campus Thika , Indoor Arena
The event whose theme was “ Exploring Opportunities in the Actuarial Field” was attended by many participants from different sectors led by:
- Mr. Seth Chengo FIA FCCA, Resident Actuary at Zamara -Powering Prosperity
- Mr. Japheth A. Indakwa, Manager Actuarial and Risk at Jubilee Insurance Limited
- Ms. Damaris Nduati Lilesh, Associate Director People Performance and Culture at KPMG East Africa
- Mr. Mike Watitwa, FIA, Product Development Manager, Britam
- Mr. Selvaraj Chelliah, Managing Director , Neuron Software
This event was planned and organised by MKU School of Pure and Applied Sciences
On behalf of the Actuarial Students Society of Kenya, Caspar Akal ,ASSK Executive, expressed gratitude for the enormous support accorded by the university administration,Dean and members of the School of Pure and Applied Sciences during the 29th March Nairobi Regional Actuarial Students Convention.
“We have held a number of events in universities around Nairobi region but this particular MKU edition stood out and we are proud as a Society to have achieved the purpose of the convention to the students” Says Akal.